karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to felix 3.x ?
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:38:20 GMT
I have checked the list of jira tickets included in this release and
don't see any "real" impact on Karaf :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314565

+1


Charles Moulliard

Senior Enterprise Architect (J2EE, .NET, SOA)
Apache Camel - ServiceMix Committer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com |  Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard | Skype: cmoulliard



On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1, we're already going towards a 2.0 karaf so a bump in felix version
> like this on trunk sounds fine to me.
>
> Jamie
>
> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Freeman Fang <freeman.fang@gmail.com> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Thanks
>> Freeman
>> On 2010-7-1, at 上午3:06, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> I think that we need to upgrade at least on the trunk to perform some
>>> tests.
>>> I'm gonna to raise a jira task about this, we will decide after on a
>>> snapshot what we do.
>>>
>>> What do you think ?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>>
>>> On 06/30/2010 06:20 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Do we want to upgrade felix to 3.0.1 or wait for a more stable version ?
>>>> I haven't tried yet, so I'm not sure if it has any impact, I would say
>>>> it hasn't, but we won't know until we try ...
>>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Freeman Fang
>> ------------------------
>> Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message