karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf 2.0.0 Release
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:19:32 GMT
Hi All,

Many thanks to everyone whom has been testing, reporting issues, and
providing patches/resolving issues. We are down to one more Karaf
2.0.0 issue on our Jira list (Karaf-118). I would like to move soon on
cutting a release candidate, pending any last moment issue
discoveries. Many thanks again for every one's continued support :)

Cheers,
Jamie