karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <achim.nierb...@ptv.de>
Subject Re: Karaf Webconsole and JAAS how does it work?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:26:00 GMT

OK, got it.

Got an LoginException which says it can't find the class
org.apache.karaf.jaas.boot.ProxyLoginModule

but just to mention, I don't think  it is a good style to catch an exception
and not to do anything with it.
At leas you should log a warning, just for the records :)

Now, what can I do about the "missing" Class :-)