karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <achim.nierb...@ptv.de>
Subject Re: Karaf Webconsole and JAAS how does it work?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:03:15 GMT

I already did that, and I also configured
the pax-web Container with the following file:

org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg

and the following properties:

org.apache.karaf.features.configKey=org.ops4j.pax.web
org.osgi.service.http.port=8080
org.ops4j.pax.web.session.timeout=30

so if I call

http://localhost:8080/system/console

i do get the request for username and passwort, but I'm still not able to
get to the webconsole,
which is quite strange since I did this also with the Karaf 1.6.0 release
where it did work.