kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Marizan <jorge.mari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Kafka on Mac OS X
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:22:39 GMT
It got stuck on this:

./gradlew jar
The TaskContainer.add() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle
2.0. Please use the create() method instead.
Building project 'core' with Scala version 2.8.0
Building project 'perf' with Scala version 2.8.0
:clients:compileJava
:clients:processResources UP-TO-DATE
:clients:classes
:clients:jar
:contrib:compileJava UP-TO-DATE
:contrib:processResources UP-TO-DATE
:contrib:classes UP-TO-DATE
:contrib:jar
:core:compileJava UP-TO-DATE
:core:compileScala

On Jun 17, 2014, at 12:46 AM, Steve Morin <steve.morin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Have seen if you have a write with zero data it will hang
>
>> On Jun 16, 2014, at 21:02, Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can you try running it in debug mode? (./gradlew jar -d)
>>
>> Tim
>>
>>> On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Jorge Marizan <jorge.marizan@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> It just hangs there without any output at all.
>>>
>>> Jorge.

without any progress (Indeed I tried to leave it building all night with no avail).