kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Marizan <jorge.mari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Kafka on Mac OS X
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 03:59:10 GMT
I don’t know what happened but I removed the folder were kafka resides on, unzipped again,
and magically everything seems to work. I will keep you updated.

Thanks man for your time. I appreciate it.

Jorge.

On Jun 17, 2014, at 11:54 PM, Jorge Marizan <jorge.marizan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not at all,  I verified with ps aux and there is no Gradle processes left behind when
I cancel the compile job.

> Jorge.
>
> On Jun 17, 2014, at 11:45 PM, Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Not sure what's wrong but I'm guessing there probably can be a gradle lock somewhere.
>>
>> Is there other gradle processes that is hanging around?
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jun 17, 2014, at 8:35 PM, Jorge Marizan <jorge.marizan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> :core:compileScala
>>>
>>> Jorge.

to be removed in Gradle 2.0. Please use the create() method instead.

having some troubles trying to get it to run on OS X.
jar’  gets stuck forever without any progress (Indeed I tried to leave it building all night
with no avail).

in advance.