kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Marizan <jorge.mari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Kafka on Mac OS X
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 03:54:02 GMT
Not at all,  I verified with ps aux and there is no Gradle processes left behind when I cancel
the compile job.

Jorge.

On Jun 17, 2014, at 11:45 PM, Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not sure what's wrong but I'm guessing there probably can be a gradle lock somewhere.
>
> Is there other gradle processes that is hanging around?
>
> Tim
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 17, 2014, at 8:35 PM, Jorge Marizan <jorge.marizan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> :core:compileScala
>>
>> Jorge.
>>
>>> On Jun 17, 2014, at 8:54 PM, Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> What's the last line it's stuck on with debug flag on?
>>>
>>> Tim

be removed in Gradle 2.0. Please use the create() method instead.

some troubles trying to get it to run on OS X.
 gets stuck forever without any progress (Indeed I tried to leave it building all night with
no avail).