kafka-users mailing list archives

From Zhao GuoHao(技术中心) <guohaozhao116...@sohu-inc.com>
Subject I am finding a way to solve my problem (using kafka)
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 09:42:09 GMT
Hello Kafka :

I want to load message in brokers to hadoop,but I don't have a totally design for it , Can
you
Give me a solution  ? Use camps ? Hadoop consumer ? How to use it ?

I find that the Hadoop Consumer in github (kafka version 0.7.2), I can only consume one partition
of one topic ,but indeed ,each topic have 4 partitions in my company ,how to edit the source
code and how to compile it  ? Please tell me  .

Thank you ! My lovely kafka .