kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Yu, Libo " <libo...@citi.com>
Subject issue with kafka-preferred-replica-election.sh
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:35:50 GMT
Hi,

I tried to run kafka-preferred-replica-election.sh on our kafka cluster.
But I got this expection:
Failed to start preferred replica election
org.I0Itec.zkclient.exception.ZkNoNodeException: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /brokers/topics/uattoqaaa.default/partitions

I checked zookeeper and there is no /brokers/topics/uattoqaaa.default/partitions. All I found
is
/brokers/topics/uattoqaaa.default.

I believe this is a bug and I am not sure if there is a JIRA for it. Could you confirm? Thanks.

Regards,

Libo