kafka-users mailing list archives

From Yulia Stolin <yu...@amobee.com>
Subject how to build and deploy to maven artifactory kafka 7.0.2 / 8.0
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 13:49:01 GMT
Hi,

I want to start to use kafka. I've written some test consumer/producer with maven version
from conjars (7.0) but it is old.
I want to build a new kafka 7.0.2 (then kafka8 when it will be released for production usage)
I've looked at web for several topics/forums that there is no kafka version in maven repository,
and different ways what is needed to do to deploy the kafka to local artifactory. But I'm
really confused, I didn't succeeded to find some step by step of how to buld abd deploy kafka
to artifactory.

It would be great if someone could create such step by step scenario from the download step
to the including the created jar in my project maven dependencies.

Thanks a lot,
Yulia