kafka-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Swapnil Ghike <sgh...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: simple producer (kafka 0.7.2) exception
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 03:38:45 GMT
Was a kafka broker running when your producer got this exception?

Thanks,
Swapnil

On 4/7/13 3:15 AM, "Oleg Ruchovets" <oruchovets@gmail.com> wrote:

>try to execute kafka 0.7.2 and got such exception:
>
>
>log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
>(org.I0Itec.zkclient.ZkConnection).
>log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:417)
> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:499)
> at 
>scala.collection.immutable.StringLike$class.toInt(StringLike.scala:208)
> at scala.collection.immutable.StringOps.toInt(StringOps.scala:31)
> at
>kafka.producer.ZKBrokerPartitionInfo$$anonfun$kafka$producer$ZKBrokerParti
>tionInfo$$getZKTopicPartitionInfo$1$$anonfun$5.apply(ZKBrokerPartitionInfo
>.scala:167)
> at
>kafka.producer.ZKBrokerPartitionInfo$$anonfun$kafka$producer$ZKBrokerParti
>tionInfo$$getZKTopicPartitionInfo$1$$anonfun$5.apply(ZKBrokerPartitionInfo
>.scala:167)
> at
>scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scal
>a:206)
> at
>scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scal
>a:206)
> at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:631)
> at
>scala.collection.JavaConversions$JIteratorWrapper.foreach(JavaConversions.
>scala:549)
> at scala.collection.IterableLike$class.foreach(IterableLike.scala:79)
> at
>scala.collection.JavaConversions$JListWrapper.foreach(JavaConversions.scal
>a:596)
> at scala.collection.TraversableLike$class.map(TraversableLike.scala:206)
> at
>scala.collection.JavaConversions$JListWrapper.map(JavaConversions.scala:59
>6)
> at
>kafka.producer.ZKBrokerPartitionInfo$$anonfun$kafka$producer$ZKBrokerParti
>tionInfo$$getZKTopicPartitionInfo$1.apply(ZKBrokerPartitionInfo.scala:167)
> at
>kafka.producer.ZKBrokerPartitionInfo$$anonfun$kafka$producer$ZKBrokerParti
>tionInfo$$getZKTopicPartitionInfo$1.apply(ZKBrokerPartitionInfo.scala:163)
> at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:631)
> at
>scala.collection.JavaConversions$JIteratorWrapper.foreach(JavaConversions.
>scala:549)
> at scala.collection.IterableLike$class.foreach(IterableLike.scala:79)
> at
>scala.collection.JavaConversions$JListWrapper.foreach(JavaConversions.scal
>a:596)
> at
>kafka.producer.ZKBrokerPartitionInfo.kafka$producer$ZKBrokerPartitionInfo$
>$getZKTopicPartitionInfo(ZKBrokerPartitionInfo.scala:163)
> at
>kafka.producer.ZKBrokerPartitionInfo.<init>(ZKBrokerPartitionInfo.scala:65
>)
> at kafka.producer.Producer.<init>(Producer.scala:47)
> at kafka.javaapi.producer.Producer.<init>(Producer.scala:33)
> at kafka.javaapi.producer.Producer.<init>(Producer.scala:40)
> at kafka.example.Producer.main(Producer.java:66)
>Disconnected from the target VM, address: '127.0.0.1:49086', transport:
>'socket'
>
>Please advice
>
>Thanks
>Oleg.


Mime
View raw message