kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Withers, Robert" <Robert.With...@dish.com>
Subject LeaderNotAvailableException: reventing the running of kafka-console-producer.bat
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 20:37:30 GMT
I am brand new to exploration into kafka, for work.  Any help is much appreciated.

A co-worker built and updated a package for us to use on windows.  I have no idea what version
it is.  We cannot update through our firewall.  :(   I am able to start the zookeeper and
a kafka server, but when I run the kafka-console-producer.bat file and enter a "hello world"
input to post to the broker, the broker throws the LeaderNotAvailableException.

Thanks for any assistance.
Rob