kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Withers, Robert" <Robert.With...@dish.com>
Subject trouble loading kafka into eclipse
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:34:58 GMT
I am struggling to load kafka into eclipse to get started.  I have tried to follow the instructions
here: https://cwiki.apache.org/KAFKA/developer-setup.html, but I cannot connect to the SVN
repo to check-out.  A co-worked pulled from github, but I seem to be missing a lot of jars.
 This post mentions over a hundred jars that I should add to the build path: http://grokbase.com/t/kafka/dev/133jqejwvb/kafka-setup-in-eclipse.
 Furthermore, I can only get scala 2.10 working in Juno, as the 2.9 version does not seem
to install correctly (I cannot find a scala project option with 2.9).

Can anyone provide workable instructions for getting this puppy up and running?

Thanks,
rob