kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jamie Wang <jamie.w...@actuate.com>
Subject Loading kafka server within a Java process
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:15:50 GMT
I have a situation where we have constraint on the number of processes we can use and hence,
is it possible to load kafka server within another Java process? Looking at the kafka.kafka
it seems that I can create a Java object that does most of what Kafka.kafka.main() do.  Any
thoughts if this will work? What are some of the things I need to watch out? And is there
another better way to do this?  Thank you for your time.

Jamie