kafka-users mailing list archives

From 王国栋 <wangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASyncProducer loss more messages than SyncProducer when broker crashes.
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 03:11:36 GMT
Hi Jun

We are using zookeeper. And the async-producer loses  messages in 'X'
seconds. Here, X is between 4 and 6. It seems that X is comparable with
zookeeper session timeout.

I am wondering the behavior of async-producer when socket is broken, but
the broker is still visible for zookeeper client.

--
Guodong Wang
王国栋