kafka-users mailing list archives

From Neha Narkhede <neha.narkh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete Topic with 0.8?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:43:13 GMT
The JIRA tracking delete topic is here -

Until that is resolved, what you can do is shut the cluster down, delete on
disk data as well as zookeeper data, and then restart everything.
Understand that it is cumbersome, but until the feature is in, I can't
think of an easier way to delete a topic

Thanks,
Neha