kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jibran Saithi <jib...@qubitdigital.com>
Subject Re: S3 Archiving for Kafka topics (with Zookeeper resume)
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:38:12 GMT
Yeah, we use supervisor which seems to work fine for us.

--
Jibran Saithi
Product Engineer

QuBit Digital Ltd
www.qubitdigital.com
*
*
Office: +44 (0)203 411 9130

QuBit Digital Ltd
20 Broadwick Street
London
W1F 8HT

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to
the wrong person. Thanks