kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jibran Saithi <jib...@qubitdigital.com>
Subject S3 Archiving for Kafka topics (with Zookeeper resume)
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:29:02 GMT
Hey,

I know this has come up a few times, so thought I'd share a bit of code
we've been using to archive topics to S3.

Particularly unimaginatively named, but is available here:
https://github.com/jibs/kafka-s3-consumer

We needed something with Zookeeper support for storing the offsets, but
didn't come across anything so I quickly put this together. For the moment
I've removed graphite stats reporting because it has a few internal
dependencies, but plan to sort that out soon.

Hope this helps,
Jibran