kafka-jira mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Adrian McCague (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Comment Edited] (KAFKA-6167) Timestamp on streams directory contains a colon, which is an illegal character
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2017 16:40:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6167?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16237875#comment-16237875
] 

Adrian McCague edited comment on KAFKA-6167 at 11/3/17 4:39 PM:
----------------------------------------------------------------

{code:java}.{code} feels quite standard here


was (Author: amccague):
`.` feels quite standard here

> Timestamp on streams directory contains a colon, which is an illegal character
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: KAFKA-6167
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6167
>             Project: Kafka
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: streams
>    Affects Versions: 1.0.0
>         Environment: AK 1.0.0
> Kubernetes
> CoreOS
> JDK 1.8
> Windows
>            Reporter: Justin Manchester
>            Priority: Normal
>
> Problem:
> Development on Windows, which is not fully supported, however still a bug that should
be corrected.
> It looks like a timestamp was added to the streams directory using a colon as separator.
I believe this is an illegal character and potentially the cause for the exception below.
> Error Stack:
> 2017-11-02 16:06:41 ERROR [StreamDeduplicatorAcceptanceTest1-a3ae0ac6-a024-4006-bcb1-01ff0f433f6e-StreamThread-1]
org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.AssignedTasks:301 - stream-thread [StreamDeduplicatorAcceptanceTest1-a3ae0ac6-a024-4006-bcb1-01ff0f433f6e-StreamThread-1]
Failed to process stream task 0_0 due to the following error: 
> org.apache.kafka.streams.errors.StreamsException: Exception caught in process. taskId=0_0,
processor=KSTREAM-SOURCE-0000000000, topic=input-a_1, partition=0, offset=0 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.StreamTask.process(StreamTask.java:232)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.AssignedTasks.process(AssignedTasks.java:403)
[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.TaskManager.process(TaskManager.java:317)
[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.StreamThread.processAndMaybeCommit(StreamThread.java:942)
[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.StreamThread.runOnce(StreamThread.java:822)
[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.StreamThread.runLoop(StreamThread.java:774)
[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.StreamThread.run(StreamThread.java:744)
[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> Caused by: org.apache.kafka.streams.errors.ProcessorStateException: Error opening store
KSTREAM-JOINTHIS-0000000004-store:1509624000000 at location C:\Users\ADRIAN~1.MCC\AppData\Local\Temp\kafka3548813472740086814\StreamDeduplicatorAcceptanceTest1\0_0\KSTREAM-JOINTHIS-0000000004-store\KSTREAM-JOINTHIS-0000000004-store:1509624000000

> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.RocksDBStore.openDB(RocksDBStore.java:204)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.RocksDBStore.openDB(RocksDBStore.java:174)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.Segment.openDB(Segment.java:40) ~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?]

> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.Segments.getOrCreateSegment(Segments.java:89)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.RocksDBSegmentedBytesStore.put(RocksDBSegmentedBytesStore.java:81)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.RocksDBWindowStore$RocksDBWindowBytesStore.put(RocksDBWindowStore.java:43)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.RocksDBWindowStore$RocksDBWindowBytesStore.put(RocksDBWindowStore.java:34)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.ChangeLoggingWindowBytesStore.put(ChangeLoggingWindowBytesStore.java:67)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.ChangeLoggingWindowBytesStore.put(ChangeLoggingWindowBytesStore.java:33)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.MeteredWindowStore.put(MeteredWindowStore.java:96)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.MeteredWindowStore.put(MeteredWindowStore.java:89)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.kstream.internals.KStreamJoinWindow$KStreamJoinWindowProcessor.process(KStreamJoinWindow.java:64)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.ProcessorNode$1.run(ProcessorNode.java:46)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.StreamsMetricsImpl.measureLatencyNs(StreamsMetricsImpl.java:208)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.ProcessorNode.process(ProcessorNode.java:124)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.ProcessorContextImpl.forward(ProcessorContextImpl.java:85)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.SourceNode.process(SourceNode.java:80)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.StreamTask.process(StreamTask.java:216)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> ... 6 more 
> Caused by: org.rocksdb.RocksDBException: Failed to create dir: C:\Users\ADRIAN~1.MCC\AppData\Local\Temp\kafka3548813472740086814\StreamDeduplicatorAcceptanceTest1\0_0\KSTREAM-JOINTHIS-0000000004-store\KSTREAM-JOINTHIS-0000000004-store:1509624000000:
Invalid argument 
> at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.open(Native Method) ~[rocksdbjni-5.7.3.jar:?] 
> at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.open(RocksDB.java:231) ~[rocksdbjni-5.7.3.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.RocksDBStore.openDB(RocksDBStore.java:197)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.RocksDBStore.openDB(RocksDBStore.java:174)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.Segment.openDB(Segment.java:40) ~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?]

> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.Segments.getOrCreateSegment(Segments.java:89)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.RocksDBSegmentedBytesStore.put(RocksDBSegmentedBytesStore.java:81)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.RocksDBWindowStore$RocksDBWindowBytesStore.put(RocksDBWindowStore.java:43)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.RocksDBWindowStore$RocksDBWindowBytesStore.put(RocksDBWindowStore.java:34)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.ChangeLoggingWindowBytesStore.put(ChangeLoggingWindowBytesStore.java:67)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.ChangeLoggingWindowBytesStore.put(ChangeLoggingWindowBytesStore.java:33)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.MeteredWindowStore.put(MeteredWindowStore.java:96)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.state.internals.MeteredWindowStore.put(MeteredWindowStore.java:89)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.kstream.internals.KStreamJoinWindow$KStreamJoinWindowProcessor.process(KStreamJoinWindow.java:64)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.ProcessorNode$1.run(ProcessorNode.java:46)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.StreamsMetricsImpl.measureLatencyNs(StreamsMetricsImpl.java:208)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.ProcessorNode.process(ProcessorNode.java:124)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.ProcessorContextImpl.forward(ProcessorContextImpl.java:85)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.SourceNode.process(SourceNode.java:80)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> at org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.internals.StreamTask.process(StreamTask.java:216)
~[kafka-streams-1.0.0.jar:?] 
> ... 6 more



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Mime
View raw message