kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Kowshik Prakasam <kpraka...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-594 Safely abort Producer transactions during application shutdown
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2020 01:49:36 GMT
Hi,

It appears "KIP-594" is already taken. Please see this existing link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-594%3A+Expose+output+topic+names+from+TopologyTestDriver
 .
To avoid a duplicate, please change your KIP number to pick the next
available KIP number, as mentioned here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals#KafkaImprovementProposals-KIPround-up

Once you are done, I'd suggest that you please start a separate discussion
thread with the new KIP number.

Cheers,
Kowshik