kafka-dev mailing list archives

From "Colin McCabe" <cmcc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of user Admin API for quotas
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 16:29:25 GMT
Hi Tom,

As you said, there were a few KIPs, but they seem to have become inactive.

It's kind of a tough problem-- probably at least as complex as the admin interface for ACLs.

There's also the headache of how reassignment quotas should work.  We probably want to change
that quota to actually throttle only reassignment traffic, not just any non-ISR traffic as
it does now.  Or add a different quota type?

best,
Colin