kafka-dev mailing list archives

From xiemian <xiemian...@gmail.com>
Subject Apply to be contributor of kafka
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 00:55:59 GMT
Hello,

I am a graduate student studying in United States, major in computer science. I am much interested
on being a contributor of kafka. Before going to school again, I actually had a couple years
working experience on Hadoop ecosystem. I have built clusters to satisfy the real world requirement
and also modified some source code of YARN and MapReduce in order to make an improvement.
I have already read some source code of kafka and would like to be a contributor since contributing
myself to the open source community is my goal. So could you please tell me what I need to
do?

My ASF JIRA username is: mianxie    Email: xiemian817@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and patience. I am really looking forward to your reply.

Best.
Mian Xie