kafka-dev mailing list archives

From "Sarkar, Masud" <massar...@deloitte.com>
Subject Kafka enable.auto.commit to false for executor even when its set to true
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 16:04:53 GMT
Hi Team,

Even when I am setting the enable.auto.commit to true explicitly, its getting set to false
during runtime. Its shows the below logs:

19/07/08 10:57:16 WARN KafkaUtils: overriding enable.auto.commit to false for executor
19/07/08 10:57:16 WARN KafkaUtils: overriding auto.offset.reset to none for executor
19/07/08 10:57:16 WARN KafkaUtils: overriding executor group.id to spark-executor-spark-executor-SERP_hpit-ifsl_group
19/07/08 10:57:16 WARN KafkaUtils: overriding receive.buffer.bytes to 65536 see KAFKA-3135

Could you please help me debugging the issue.

Thanks,
Masud Sarkar

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

Deloitte refers to a Deloitte member firm, one of its related entities, or Deloitte Touche
Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"). Each Deloitte member firm is a separate legal entity and a member
of DTTL. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn
more.

v.E.1