kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Cadonna <br...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Running Kafka from source in Windows
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2019 08:53:37 GMT
Hi Manish,

I have never installed Kafka on Windows, I can just point you to some
relevant information.

See for example the following e-mail on the user mailing list about
running Kafka on Windows:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-users/201906.mbox/%3CCANmFojrU9hg6Gs-pkkMqh__7Na2eVTQFbRpuG0oe-Rgvx1vwHw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

There are also some tickets in JIRA. See for example
https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6188.

Best,
Bruno