kafka-dev mailing list archives

From tang min <tangminsp...@gmail.com>
Subject About the kafka's exchange performance inquiry
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2019 04:52:25 GMT
Dear developer team,
Thank you very much Kafka for this product.
Now our team from China has encountered a problem:
We need to transfer images and messages between two remote servers. Each of these two remote
servers needs to have a picture as the original material.In other words, because we have to
do the secondary processing of the data separately, we do not allow two servers to access
the same resource.
Our initial plan is direct kafka Transfer a compressed package containing images,However,
the size of the image is about ten megabytes, so this may not be Kafka's strength, we hope
to get your proposal or the performance parameter adjustment suggestions.
I hope to hear from you, thank you again!

Contact me:
min_tang.tm@foxmail.com