kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Coates <a...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] KIP-476: Add Java AdminClient interface
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:13:21 GMT
I'm not married to that part.  That was only done to keep it more or less
inline with what's already there, (an abstract class that has a factory
method that returns a subclass.... sounds like the same anti-pattern ;))

An alternative would to have an `AdminClients` utility class to create the
admin client.