kafka-dev mailing list archives

From George Li <sql_consult...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Partition Reassignment in Cloud
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2019 20:47:36 GMT
 The new broker host meta.properties file can have the broker.id set to the original broker_id
(with original host shutdown/decommission), the new host has the storage of the original host
(either by copying or by change the network storage mount from original to new host).  This
way, it saves time running reassignments to change old_broker_id => new_broker_id ?

    On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 9:19:58 PM PDT, Varun Kumar <varunkumar_94@hotmail.com>