kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Colin McCabe <cmcc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kafka Performance Producer - Extension
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 01:56:42 GMT
On Thu, Nov 8, 2018, at 01:38, Srinivas, Kaushik (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) wrote:> Hi All,

> This is in regard to extend few features support for java kafka
> performance producer.>

Hi Kaushik,

Have you created a pull request against the Kafka repo at
https://github.com/apache/kafka/ ?
I also suggest checking out Trogdor, which has a suite of many workloads
and stress tests that can be run against Kafka.  See
https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/TROGDOR.md
> We have a kafka producer application written in java with maven build.> Attaching
the documentation which gives detailed description of
> features supported by this application as of now.>

> Would like to know if this can be integrated into kafka performance
> producer java implementation which is present with limited features.> Kindly review
the attached document, and help with feedback on how
> well this could be integrated.
I'm sorry, but I do not open MS Word attachments because of
security issues.
best,
Colin