kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislav Kozlovski <stanis...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: KAFKA-6690 Priorities for Source Topics
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 16:09:57 GMT
Hey Nick,

This seems like a non-trivial change and more importantly - a change in the
public interface. As such, following our contributing guidelines
<https://kafka.apache.org/contributing>, it warrants a KIP
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals>
(Kafka Improvement Proposal).
Please look into those, write an extensive one and start a [DISCUSS] thread
in the mailing group. You might not have permissions to create one and
you'll need to ask in a separate e-mail for somebody to give you (I can't).

This seems like an interesting change, I'm looking forward to it!

Best,
Stanislav

--
Best,