kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] KIP-328: Ability to suppress updates for KTables
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2018 21:22:15 GMT
Hi John,

Thanks for the updated KIP, +1 from me, and one minor suggestion:

Following your suggestion of the differentiation of `skipped-records` v.s.
`late-event-drop`, we should probably consider moving the scenarios where
records got ignored due the window not being available any more in windowed
aggregation operators from the `skipped-records` metrics recording to the
`late-event-drop` metrics recording.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang