kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Rajini Sivaram <rajinisiva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0.0 RC0
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2018 14:47:44 GMT
I am rolling out another RC for 2.0 today since we had some critical fixes,
most notably https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-7104 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-7112.

Many thanks to everyone who tested and voted for RC0. Please help test RC1
which will be available later today.

Thank you,

Rajini