kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-258: Allow to Store Record Timestamps in RocksDB
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 21:29:36 GMT
Hello Matthias, thanks for the KIP.

I've read through the upgrade patch section and it looks good to me, if you
already have a WIP PR for it could you also share it here so that people
can take a look?

I'm +1 on the KIP itself. But large KIPs like this there are always some
devil hidden in the details, so I think it is better to have the
implementation in parallel along with the design discussion :)

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang