kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Ewen Cheslack-Postava <e...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] KIP-208: Add SSL support to Kafka Connect REST interface
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 03:30:22 GMT
Jakub,

I left a few comments in the discuss thread, but I'll also reply here just
to bump the VOTE thread's visibility. I would like to resolve the few
comments I left, but I am effectively +1 on this, the comments I left were
mainly details.

Committers that could help with the necessary votes would probably be Gwen
and Jason (but others more than welcome to help out too :)

-Ewen