kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Bentley <t.j.bent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] KIP-176 : Remove deprecated new-consumer option for tools
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 11:00:00 GMT
The KIP is here for any one, like me, who hasn't seen it yet:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-176:+Remove+deprecated+new-consumer+option+for+tools

Paolo, the KIP says "On the next release cycle we could totally remove the
option." Exactly which release are you proposing that be?

Thanks,

Tom