kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka doc : official repo or web site repo ?
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:51:15 GMT
Ewen, Paolo:

There is already a PR from Derrick who did the kafka-site PR for kafka repo
as well: https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/3540

We usually only first push to kafka, and then piggy-back to kafka-site upon
releases; for some changes that we'd like to push in the middle of a
release cycle we usually do double-PRs and two commits.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang