kafka-dev mailing list archives

From "Tauzell, Dave" <Dave.Tauz...@surescripts.com>
Subject RE: Hello, Help!
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 19:02:18 GMT
As others mentioned this is not a forum to discuss the works of Franz Kafka.   Here are some
places to get you started:

1. The works of Franz Kafka:  https://www.vanderbilt.edu/olli/class-materials/Franz_Kafka.pdf
2. Literature stack exchange:  https://literature.stackexchange.com/

-Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcelo Vinicius [mailto:marcelovmb@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 12:07 PM
To: users@kafka.apache.org; dev@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Hello, Help!

Hello, my name is Marcelo, and I am from Brazil. I'm doing a search on Kafka. I would like
to know if this phrase: "Somehow I struggled against sensations that contained pure abstraction
and no gesture directed at the present world", is it really kafka? If so, where do I find
his phrase? In what text from kafka?
Thank you!

--
*Marcelo Vinicius*
Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana - UEFS

"Não há poema em si, mas em mim ou em ti"
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain sensitive information,
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately
and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.