kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Léauté <xav...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-155 Add range scan for windowed state stores
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 17:43:36 GMT
I'll be driving the implementation as well. Unless there are specific
concerns about the implementation, I mainly wrote the KIP to agree on the
additional public interfaces.

Current window store fetch operations already rely on range scanning
& filtering the relevant keys in the underlying state store, and
implementing key range fetch would follow a similar approach.