kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Borowiecki <michal.borowie...@openbet.com>
Subject [VOTE] KIP-138: Change punctuate semantics
Date Sat, 06 May 2017 17:18:11 GMT
Hi all,

Given I'm not seeing any contentious issues remaining on the discussion
thread, I'd like to initiate the vote for:

KIP-138: Change punctuate semantics

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-138%3A+Change+punctuate+semantics

Thanks,
MichaƂ
--
Signature
<http://www.openbet.com/> 	Michal Borowiecki

	+44 203 249 8448

	E: 	michal.borowiecki@openbet.com
	W: 	www.openbet.com <http://www.openbet.com/>

	OpenBet Ltd

	Chiswick Park Building 9

	566 Chiswick High Rd

	London

	W4 5XT

	UK

<https://www.openbet.com/email_promo>

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmaster@openbet.com <mailto:postmaster@openbet.com> and delete it
from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well
as traffic data may be monitored by OpenBet for employment and security
purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail
unless necessary. OpenBet Ltd. Registered Office: Chiswick Park Building
9, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5XT, United Kingdom. A company
registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3134634. VAT no.
GB927523612