kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Rao <...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Kafka KIP meeting Aug 30 at 11:00am PST
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 19:01:19 GMT
The following are the notes from today's KIP discussion.

   - KIP48 (delegation tokens): Harsha will update the wiki with more
   details on how to use delegation tokens and how to configure it.
   - KIP-78 (cluster id): There was discussion on adding human readable
   tags later. No major concerns.

The video will be uploaded soon in https://cwiki.apache.org/co
nfluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals .

Thanks,