kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Singh <asi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Java KafkaClient
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 16:48:13 GMT
Hello Horst,

I think you are using Kafka version <= 0.8.2. The new consumer,
org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer, is being worked on and will be available
in 0.9.0, however it will be marked unstable for 0.9.0. You can follow Apache
Kafka docs <http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#simpleconsumerapi>
to get started with consuming from your Kafka cluster.
‚Äč

--

Regards,
Ashish