kafka-dev mailing list archives

From David Arthur <mum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.8 beta release status
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 13:40:50 GMT
Once there is a release candidate, could you send around instructions
for validating the candidate?

I.e., clone version X of the repo, run tests, startup the server with
bin scripts, do some stuff, etc

There are probably many folks like myself who have been too busy to help
directly with the release but would be happy to help test it

-David