kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: Kafka 0.8 release schedule?
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:01:22 GMT
Jun,
Yes, updating the dependency minor versions does not necessarily block
beta, unless you wish to make sure those dependencies are tested during
beta.  It is trivial to rev them, so I assumed it would be useful to
change it sooner than later.  I can separate out the trivial version
update from the refactoring/cleanup in KAFKA-854 if that would be used.

I'm not sure all that is necessary for pushing to maven, but the bits for
that seem to be in project/build/KafkaProject.scala, which as far as I can
tell is not used -- I can introduce typos and random text in there and
everything still works.

-Scott