kafka-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: skype meeting on replication roadmap
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 00:58:30 GMT
I need to point out my personal understanding of the parameters of a conference call meeting.
 Conference calls can be useful to facilitate design discussions though their use is not encouraged
at ASF.  It's important that participants understand and abide by the following guidelines:

- while consensus can be built at the call no final decision can be made
- meeting minutes are posted to the mailing lists
- an adequate effort is made to give the larger community the ability to participate in a
meaningful way after the call

Regards,
Alan