juddi-user mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>
Subject Re: juddi registry
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:54:06 GMT
Casey,

I think you are trying to use the jUDDI packaged up with JBossAS? If so,
can add which version of JBoss? Maybe Anil can shed some
light on that. Anil, do we have a place on the JBoss forum for question
like these?

Cheers,

--Kurt

Casey Huang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to set up juddi configuration with JBOSS. When I ran
> juddihappy.jsp, I was getting the following red message.
>

>         jUDDI DataSource Validation
>
> + Got a JNDI Context!
>
> - No 'java:comp/env/jdbc/juddiDB' DataSource Located(Could not dereference object)
>

> - DB connection was not aquired. (null)
>
> - SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLISHER failed (null)
>

> This seems to suggest that the database needs to be configured. Does anyone know how
to configure oracle on jboss to set up juddi registry? Thanks in advance.

--
Kurt T Stam
kstam@apache.org