juddi-user mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>
Subject Re: juddi in the wild
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:14:46 GMT
We are releasing the second release candidate today actually, so it's
still in it's early adopter stage, but that will change soon! But if
you're worried about exposure JBossAS4.0.2 and up actually contains
scout and juddi as well (as does Geronimo I believe). I've talked to
Steve back in November of last year and he wants to do another release
soon, and then go for uddi_v3. If we can get some good help things could
move pretty quick :). JBossESB will need it too.

Cheers,

--Kurt