juddi-user mailing list archives

From Ilias Stergiou <Ilias.Sterg...@eurodyn.com>
Subject Re: Search for services by using the categories
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:21:36 GMT
Hello,
    could you please elaborate on the problem. What do you mean by "we
can connect via mysql Control"?
Have you tried to connect using a UDDI client or API like uddi4j
(http://www.uddi4j.org)?
Have you tried the tutorials at:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-uddi4j.html
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-08-2001/jw-0824-uddi.html

Ilias

Delphine Dumontet wrote:

>Hello,
>
>We have done what is indicated in the doc send by Stergiou. Unfortunatelly,
>we have a big problem and we don't understand why. We have a happyJuddi page
>that seems to indicate that everything is alright, we can connect Juddi via
>mysql Control or Access but we don't manage to connect it via the UDDI API.
>
>Have you got an idea?
>
>Thanks a lot
>
>Delphine, David

Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\Bin;C:\apache-ant-1.5.4\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SDK\Bin\.;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\Bin\WinNT\.;C:\jwsdp-1.3\jwsdp-shared\bin;C:\jwsdp-1.3\jaxr\bin;C:\Program
Files\Microsoft SDK\Bin\.;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\Bin\WinNT\.;C:\test;C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322