juddi-user mailing list archives

From svi...@attbi.com
Subject Re: [juddi-Users] URLType and accessPoint values are swapped
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:17:19 GMT
Loren,

I just looked a little deeper into this and it's a problem in the
BindingTemplateTable class in the 'org.juddi.datastore.jdbc' package.

AccessPoint instances being created in the select and selectByServiceKey methods
are passing the URLType and URL values to the AccessPoint(String,String)
constructor in the wrong order.

  Currently:   new AccessPoint(url,urlType);

  Should be:   new AccessPoint(urlType,url);

Since both parameter are Strings the compiler's not telling us anything. I
should have bugged this but it slipped through the cracks. We'll have a fix
posted to CVS within a couple of hours.

Steve