juddi-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <svi...@steveviens.com>
Subject [jUDDI-users] RE: juddi4j server installation
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:21:03 GMT
Mijin,

I took a closer look at the build script, made a few changes and got the
build to run. Do the following if you would like to build the
distribution.

1. change line xx to read as follows:

  <property name="version" value="0.5.0"/>

2. delete line 68 from the build.xml file:

  <property name="tomcat.home" environment="sys" />

3. delete the source code for the WeblogicConnectionFactory class:

  src/org/juddi/datasource/jdbc/WeblogicConnectionFactory.java

4. make sure the following libraries are in the 'lib' directory.

  xercies.jar (from the Xerces-J distribution - Apache XML)
  servlet.jar (from Tomcat's common/lib directory - Apache-Jakarta)
  jnet.jar (from the Java Secure Socket Extension library - JavaSoft
JSSE)
  jsse.jar (from the Java Secure Socket Extension library - JavaSoft
JSSE)
  jcert.jar (from the Java Secure Socket Extension library - JavaSoft
JSSE)

5. run ant using the 'dist' target to build the distribution.

That should do it for you.

Steve

Steve Viens
jUDDI Project Manager