juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject 3.0 alpha remaining issues
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:05:46 GMT
Hi guys,

1. I've checked in uddi-tck module which contains the shared testing
code. In the process I've identified some last minute issues that need
fixing before I can start the vote for release, listed in:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10401&fixfor=12313537

JUDDI-173 - WS Marshalling exception
JUDDI-174 - Switch cargo to different port
JUDDI-179 - jUDDI Tomcat Packaging fails on build machine.

It'd be great if you guys could take a look and help me out.

2. I opened a 3.0beta classification in Jira. So we can start thinking
about what should go into that release. I've already taken a first cut.

3. I'm focusing on getting juddi-2.0rc6 ready for a vote now.

4. Finally it'd be great if you guys can take a look at the remaining
juddi-2.0 issues. I know Tom has started work on  JUDDI-89, but it'd be
great if we can get to the final 2.0 release. That way we can switch the
3.0 codebase to the trunk.

Cheers,

--Kurt