juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Pasquale Campitiello" <pas.campitie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Link jUDDI 0.9rc4 to Synapse 1.2
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:23:30 GMT
In the console, when I click on get_authToken I get the form with:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <get_authToken generic="2.0" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"
      userID="***"
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

In the "***" of userID and cred I tried the combinations "juddi" + "juddi"
or   "juddi" + ""  or   "juddi" + "123456"  or  "jdoe" + "" but it's the
same error.